The Benefits of Hiring a Remote Team
Running a business usually requires you to organize a team of workers. Sometimes, managing a team is more stressful than the work itself: getting people in the same place to work on the same projects requires a lot of additional time, not to mention the additional price tag of operating costs and renting a large enough space. Businesses these days are avoiding the costs of a workforce by moving towards “remote teams” – a group of employees who collaborate with each other virtually to work on company projects. Could hiring a remote team work for you?
Remote teams report greater levels of satisfaction and productivity. Here’s what the numbers say:
- 54% of employees report producing more work in the same amount of time or less when working remotely
- 86% of workers report greater productivity levels when working alone
- 80% report higher levels of morale when doing remote work
- Companies with remote workers report a 25% higher retention rate
- Remote companies also report hiring workers 33% faster than their counterparts
- 87% of remote workers feel more connected to their team when telecommuting
Moreover, hiring a remote team expands your hiring pool – your team can log in from anywhere in the world! Plus, workers these days are beginning to prefer doing solely online work, and many people rely on remote work to avoid the limitations posed by working in a single location and commuting every day
Of course, not everyone needs a remote team – it depends on the nature of your work! However, even hiring remote workers for specific projects might benefit your business in the long run. Many businesses hire virtual assistants to help with social media posting, copywriting, branding, graphic design, etc. If you’re thinking of hiring virtual assistants to help manage your business, you’re already in the right place: read more about Summit Collaborations here or book a call with the CEO, Ashlee, to discuss our Virtual Assistant services and packages.