Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated Social Media Specialist to join our team. This individual will assist with social media marketing efforts for both Summit Collaborations and our Clients.
The goal of the Social Media Specialist is to help increase brand awareness, audience engagement, website traffic, lead generation, and conversions for Summit & our clients, by leveraging content marketing strategies and distribution channels such as social media. You will have the opportunity to build upon the skills you already have while learning new ones in the process.
Note: This role requires at least 6-months proven social media experience. This role is not for complete newbies. We are willing to teach some of the skills but there must be a basic understanding from the beginning. This role is NOT open to agencies or individuals attempting to open agencies. This role will begin small but has the potential to grow rapidly so we need someone that can grow with us. Past experience in a remote environment preferred.
- Lead generation
- Social media engagement (interacting on social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Social media content creation for multiple brands on multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Pinterest
- Social media content scheduling using platforms such as Loomly, Later, and Hootsuite
- Plus other tasks as assigned
Skills, Traits & Competencies Required:
- Past experience in content creation for Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn (strategy development and analytic review a plus)
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Effective and open means of communication
- A knack for grammar
- Be efficient & have good time management skills
- Ability to strategically plan and tactically execute
- 100% remote
- Opportunity for advancement after 90-days, 6-months, and then as seen fit by management
- $12/hour starting wage with potential increase up to $15
- Opportunity for advancement within fast-growing start-up company
- 5-15 hours a week (no hourly guarantee, in the beginning, it may start at 5 and grow as you and management feel comfortable)
- Industries we work with: marketing & design, business development, personal development, finance, firearms, cannabis, legal, and others
This is an independent contractor 1099 position, which means no taxes will be taken out of your paycheck and no benefits are available. You are responsible for paying the appropriate taxes to the government. You will be provided a 1099 at the end of the year stating your earnings. This role is only open to US citizens, preferably on the East Coast.