Job Type: Contractor, Part Time, Remote
- Working on a team of 10+ including Strategists, Copywriters, Analysts, and other Designers
- Partnering with Designers, Strategists, and Copywriters to develop content for social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat), websites, and branding
- Designing for our client’s more complex challenges including website mockups, other digital content, motion graphics, print collateral, videos, and presentations
- Assist senior staff in the development of creative concepts including presenting the final concepts to clients
- Quickly translating team and client feedback into revised designs or concepts
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years experience working with agencies or brands
- Advanced knowledge of Canva.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Someone who can work proficiently in both Canva and Above Creative Suites
- Critical thinkers who aren’t afraid to question things
- Self-starters who take initiative versus being told what to do
- Strong designers and Visual storytellers who seek creative inspiration from a multitude of sources
- Team players who pull their weight and proactively ask if others need help
- Comfortable Presenting Designs to Clients
- Flexible and can occasionally work late or on the weekends. Due to our Global Team, we are producing content during all hours.
- Strong passion for the industry and the ability to recognize opportunity within client’s briefs
- Collaborate and help our team of strategists in brainstorming content creation and harvest ideas
- Understand new design trends and grow professionally as the industry evolves around you
What We Offer
- Remote work
- Colleagues who genuinely like working together
- Small company where CEO works at the same table as the team
- Opportunity for advancement with a growing company
This role is open to candidates outside of the United States, preferably residing in the Philippines.
Important things to note:
- This position will range from 0-15 hours a week to start, at the rate of $4.00-$5.00 USD per hour, paid bi‐weekly on the 15th and 30/31st of each month. This position has the possibility of growing in number of hours and pay.
- This is a contract position. This means that no taxes will be taken out of your weekly paycheck and no benefits are available. You are responsible for paying the appropriate taxes to your government. You will be provided a 1099 at the end of the year, if applicable, stating your earnings.
- There are no guaranteed hours in this position.
- Expected start date March 2, 2020
About Summit Collaborations
Established in 2018, Summit Collaborations is comprised of a team of experts that work together to provide businesses with an affordable, holistic marketing solution. We offer services such as strategy development, social media management, web design, copywriting, SEO, paid advertising, and branding. Learn more about our company and our team here.
Please send resumes and portfolios to: Support@SummitCollaborations.com