We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Project Coordinator to join our growing team.
The Marketing Project Coordinator will primarily assist with marketing project management and client management. We are looking for someone that has a strong handle on all areas of marketing that can speak intelligently to clients and team members when it comes to communicating project needs and deliverables. This role may also assist in more hands-on work. If there is any overflow from social media, email marketing, copywriting, SEO, paid to advertise, it would be great if this individual could assist, although it is not required.
This role is perfect for someone that wants to get in on the ground floor of a growing company. We are looking for a loyal and long term team member.
Note: This role requires a minimum of 6-months of marketing experience.
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Social media marketing
- Strategy development
- Content creation and calendar development (copywriting for posts on multiple platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Social media engagement (interacting on social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Social media content scheduling using platforms such as Loomly, Later, and Hootsuite
- Email marketing (programs such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Hubspot)
- Client support (via email/phone calls/slack)
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
Secondary Responsibilities in Knowledgeable:
- Search Engine Optimization Reporting (using programs like SEMrush)
- Paid advertising (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Skills, Traits & Competencies Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Experience in content creation for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Experience in copywriting and/or editing
- Strong organizational skills
- Great people skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Effective, open, professional communication
- A knack for grammar
- Be efficient & have good time management skills
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Experience in email marketing a plus
- Experience in strategy development and analytic reporting a plus
- Experience in social advertising a plus
- Experience in Google Ads a plus
What We Offer
- Remote work
- Colleagues who genuinely like working together
- Small company where CEO works at the same table as the team
- Opportunity for advancement with a growing company
Important things to note:
- There are no guaranteed hours in this position however on average you can expect 15 hours per week, not to exceed 30 hours until the offer of full-time employment is available.
- This position does not offer benefits.
- Payroll ends on the 14th and 30/31st of every month, with payment distributed via direct deposit or check within 5 days of payroll close.
- Expected start date March 23, 2020
About Summit Collaborations
Established in 2018, Summit Collaborations is comprised of a team of experts that work together to provide businesses with an affordable, holistic marketing solution. We offer services such as strategy development, social media management, web design, copywriting, SEO, paid advertising, and branding. Learn more about our company and our team here.
To apply, please fill out this form