Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company and our clients. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
What We Offer
- Remote work
- Colleagues who genuinely like working together
- Small company where CEO works at the same table as the team
- Opportunity for advancement with a growing company
This role is open to US residents, residing in Eastern or Central time zones.
Important things to note:
- This is a W2 position (not an independent contractor role). However, we are open to subcontracting, establishing a relationship with an individual who owns and operates their own LLC.
- There are no guaranteed hours in this position however on average you can expect 15 hours per week, not to exceed 30 hours until the offer of full-time employment is available.
- This position does not offer benefits.
- Hourly rate ranges from $14-$16/hour
- Payroll ends on the 14th and 30/31st of every month, with payment distributed via direct deposit or check within 5 days of payroll close.
- Expected start date March 23, 2020
About Summit Collaborations
Established in 2018, Summit Collaborations is comprised of a team of experts that work together to provide businesses with an affordable, holistic marketing solution. We offer services such as strategy development, social media management, web design, copywriting, SEO, paid advertising, and branding. Learn more about our company and our team here.
To apply, please send in your resume, cover letter, and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org